Friday, March 6, 2009

One Dedicated Kid

I have been thinking lately about my sweet daughter. I am convinced that she was blessed with a great portion of her dad's better qualities...actually all of her dad's qualities are great...but the ones in particular are her drive and tenacity. I admire her ability to blow through her homework, and to do it well! Back in the day, I blew through my homework too...however, not well. She is one of the brightest people I know. And her hard work pays off in some pretty good grades! So glad that she is my daughter! Also, she is so committed to early-morning seminary! I have NEVER, and I mean NEVER, heard her complain about getting up before the sun! And sometimes that early hour might be 4am...on those days that her hair must be straightened...ugh! But still, not a complaint. She is a joy. She is my sunshine!

1 comment: