Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BYU vs. OU 14-13

We debated about getting tickets to the game and now are so happy that we did! Just entering the stadium was amazing! It was loud! We were SO outnumbered! We were the underdogs! But BYU showed up and played well. And WON!!! It was thrilling to be there and share in the excitement. Grant got the biggest kick out of all the OU fans making a mass exodus out of the stadium when it was obvious that there was no way they could pull off the win. It was a sweet moment. So glad we could share it with my niece Amy (her first ever college football game, how is that possible???) and with Bill's parents!!!

Loving the new stadium! Great shot.

Papa and Grandma had a blast!

The kids had a blast!

Amazing!

Here I am with my niece Amy.

The gang inside the enormous Cowboy's Studium

2 comments:

  1. Totally fun awesome game! How fun to have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if you went. We watched the game as a family and even celebrated the win with a trip to get an ice cream. I know, weird for a Ute Fan to cheer for the Cougs. However, this will be great for the conference. If I had known you were going, I might have come down and gone to the game with you. Love Rich

    ReplyDelete