Saturday, October 3, 2009

I am Blessed!

Not sure what has brought on the added emotion in my life, but I just have to say that I feel so blessed! Although I could feel sorry for myself...I STILL miss William every minute of every day, we are STILL unemployed, I STILL need to lose that extra 20+ lbs, the laundry is STILL reproducing as we speak, yet I feel an overwhelming amount of joy! As I watched General Conference and then the special about President Monson, I was in tears! How blessed am I to know that I am not alone in this life...ever! No matter my circumstances, the Lord knows what I need and how to comfort me. I am so grateful for a living prophet who lives worthy to receive revelation for the Church and who gives guidance to the world. In a world where there is so much heartache and struggle, I am grateful to know that, come what may, I will be watched out for and taken care of because I have tried to live a life worthy of the Lord's blessings. I do have much to be grateful for. I am living a blessed life...just saying...

1 comment:

  1. can hardly wait to watch all of conference. We had to tvo all of saturday, but plan to watch all four sessions today. at least all my laundry will get folded. I know there are answers for us in conference I hope I am ready to hear them.

    ReplyDelete