Wednesday, February 2, 2011

8 Days...

We are on the home-stretch! William will be home next Thursday! We are ready for him:) I have been busily getting everything in order. The painting is done. The new blinds are hung. The "welcome home" banner is purchased. We are in the process of deciding what to do the first few days he his home. He has requested that we do some clothes shopping...the box of pre-mission clothes that are in his closet will most like not be sufficient. We are planning on doing a temple session and he will have a talk to prepare...he is speaking the Sunday after he returns. The crazy thing is that he is only going to be home for 2 weeks before he heads off to Utah and college. I envision myself following him around for those 2 weeks, hanging on his every word. I hope no one minds me sitting next to him and standing next to him everywhere we go. Being apart for 2 years is my license to follow him around like a little puppy dog...I doubt he'll mind:) He is use to having a companion with him 24/7, right? We(I) made it! We(I) survived the 2 year separation...but in all honesty, we(I) would not have wanted William anywhere else. His service to the Lord, at this time, in Colombia, is more important that anything else. We are so proud of William and his missionary service.

No comments:

Post a Comment