Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Jackpot


For those of you who know me, you have probably heard me say that I really lucked out when I married Bill. As life rolls on and I observe relationships between husbands and wives and dads and children, I am constantly reminded that I am a lucky girl. Life gets crazy and circumstances change and stress and pressure can be intense. Bill handles whatever challenges come his way with calm and patience...he isn't perfect, but pretty darn close. I am so appreciative of his work ethic and his deep feeling of responsibility to provide for our family. He is dedicated to us...no matter what. He has made sacrifices of his time and comfort and personal desires to meet the needs of us. He is selfless...almost all the time. Such a great example. His dedication to the Gospel of Jesus Christ is never waivering...he doubts not and is constant...such a breath of fresh air in this mixed-up, cynical world. I love him for keeping us all on the "straight and narrow"... and in happy, fine fashion. I appreciate all that he does and am so glad that 23 years ago I hit the jackpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment