Saturday, July 16, 2011

Old Age or Over Activity?

Editor's note:  I wrote this about a year ago and never posted it...not sure why.  Perhaps because today I am really feeling the affects of age:)  Not sure if it is my groin or, once again, old age, but after sweating my head off on the elliptical machine, I'm not moving like I should...:(



I did some of this...

Followed by some of this...(not me in the photo...)

And now I am wasted! I would like to think my lack of energy and enthusiasm is due to pushing my body...unfortunately, it may be age related:( I keep telling myself that this old body has to hang in there for many more years to come...I have lots of traveling to do and lots of grand babies to love. I think I will get up off my ample behind and find something productive to do. Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment