Monday, September 19, 2011

Seven years and counting...

Jennie and I took our annual trip this weekend...for 7 years now we have been leaving our families behind to enjoy some good, old-fashioned girlfriend time. Our activities usually involve laughter, sight-seeing, food, movie-watching and this year we did something new...we threw in some exercise just for the heck of it. The first morning I was up before 5am and actually wanted to run...I was obviously out of my mind. The sqeaking of my shoes woke Jennie and she soon joined me...the good work out help to cancel out some of the poor food choices I made that day...and the days after. We also took a wonderful bike ride through an adjoining neighborhood...I loved the cool mornings in Hilton Head...we didn't really have much sunshine and no pool time to speak of, but we did see some cool sights...friends are so important...I count myself blessed by mine. Thanks for a great trip Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment