Thursday, November 10, 2011

Top 10 Worries...

As I get older, I am finding that my worry list is growing. I have determined that the bigger my kids get, the bigger the worries. Here is a list of things on my mind lately, and in no apparent order.

1. That William will find a "suitable" mate...someone who loves and cherishes him like he deserves:)

2. That Christine will be able to study in college the thing that will bring her the greatest amount of joy...(she has LOTS of passions...hard to narrow things down.)

3. That Garrett will get to and from all of his many activities safely...driving that big truck!

4. That Grant will not stress too much about his classes...really?...he is only 13...plenty of time for stressing later in life:)

5. That Bill can make enough money so that we can retire in a few years...I really want to serve a Church mission with him:)

6. That I can find something to fill my days with that will bring me joy and fulfillment...too much time on my hands these days.

7. That I have taught, or am teaching my kids all that they need to know to survive successfully in life.

8. That I have shared my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ enough to my children so they have no doubt what I believe...

9. That I don't make a fool of myself in front of my gospel doctrine class...I am SO not the smartest person in the room...not even close.

10. That I am living a life that my mom would be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment