Wednesday, May 23, 2012

FRIENDS

Seriously.  I have the best friends in the world...probably everyone thinks that...but in my case, it is the absolute truth.  I wasn't fortunate enough to be blessed with a sister, so Heavenly Father sent me wonderful girlfriends:) A couple of weeks ago when William and NaKya were married, I was a little sad because I knew that I wouldn't be in the temple with much family...when my cousins from California walked in, I was in tears...at my old age, tears come regularly...but I was deeply touched that they would make the drive to support our family. I love them dearly. Thank you Kathy, Kristie, Julie and Megan.  And then came my friends...my dear friends traveled from Kentucky, Texas, California and Utah...no one lived close.  I felt loved...and remember, it is always all about me:)  I recognize the sacrifice of time and money they all made. And I was so very grateful. Much love and thanks to Jennie, Emily, Michelle, Jana, Ashley, Jana and Nancy...As the years roll by, I am acutely aware that "being present" is so important.  I used to miss events...I am trying to make "being present" a bigger priority.  I love my family and friends and the efforts they all made to be with us in St. George...their love is etched in my memory forever...
Kristie, Megan, Kathy and Julie
Michelle and Nancy
Ashley, Olivia and Jana
Emily Forsgren and Jennie
Jana





No comments:

Post a Comment