Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Love Surprises:)




Several months ago I knew I wanted to be in Kentucky for Jill Jenkin's missionary farewell.  We had a lot going on with the wedding and all, and I wasn't sure I could squeeze it in...but, as usual, I threw caution to the wind and booked my flight.  The really awesome part was that Jill would be speaking on Jennie's 45th birthday(May 27)...well then, of course I would need to be there:)  And it would all be a surprise.  I couldn't even tell James, for fear of him slipping and ruining the surprise.  I walked in their house and Jennie could not believe her eyes...she was shocked and it was great!  I loved being able to be in Georgetown to share in the Jenkin's family festivities...Jennie has an amazing family and it was a blessing to be with so many of them...sometimes these special ocassions just can't be missed.  Jill is off to the great Mississippi Jackson Mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment