Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Is it just me, or are people way too free with personal thoughts and information on blogs, Facebook, Instagram, etc.?  Many things enter my simple mind, but I rarely consider broadcasting them for the entire population of Earth to read.  Sometimes I literally cringe when I read some of the things folks dare to share with all of humanity.  And do we all need to see pictures of "what's for dinner" at your house...on a regular basis?  And how about all of the over-achieving kids out there?  I mean, I have great kids, but compared to what I see posted, perhaps we are merely mediocre over here in the Casper house.  Honestly, aren't people going to wake up one day and regret sharing every intimate detail of their lives with the entire world?  Who cares how many days in a row you make it to the gym, or how you feel every stinking day, or what fabulous trip you are on now?  It's just too much for my simple brain to process.  I know too much about people and I feel like I am on a merry-go-round and I can't get off...Perhaps I should exit all social media.  That would certainly solve my problem of being over-stimulated by worthless information...but then again, maybe secretly, in some sick, twisted way, I enjoy knowing what so-and-so is having for dinner, every stinking night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment