Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ok, so I am totally plagiarizing...I took the following quote from a blog I read because it is exactly how I feel...it brought tears to my eyes when I read it...it spoke truth...

"I don't know where I will be in 10 years.  
I know that wherever I am, as long as Bill (the writer wrote her husband's name here) is by my side
and my children still love me- It will all be right."
 
Bill and I often think ahead a bit and ponder on where we will be and what our lives will look like a few years down the road.  We do hope to retire someday and serve another mission for the church...we'd like to be living closer to our children and grand child(ren) and travel to a ton of new places.  We also wonder what the lives of our children will look like in a few years.  What career paths they will take and what personal choices they will make.  Will everything look as I (we) have envisioned them?  Perhaps things will look a little different in the years to come, perhaps not.  But at the end of the day, as long as Bill and I are beside one another and our children love us, then life will be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment