Thursday, May 22, 2014

The greatest thing that we can do as
a human race is to see each other the way God sees us: beautiful.
No matter if people have a disease, a handicap, or a burned face, their eyes
say something and most of the time they are saying:
"Look at me, not my trial."


I am such a plagiarizer...This isn't the first time I have COPIED something profound from another blog.  I do not believe in "re-inventing the wheel."  If someone is able to articulate something better than I, which happens every day of my life, then I steal it.  I have been trying so hard lately to focus on the INSIDES of people, rather than what is visible.  I firmly believe that we all just want to be "seen" and "understood" and "loved" and not judged.  We all have challenges.  No one escapes this truth of a mortal life, however; some challenges are obvious and others are hidden.  My heart aches for those whose difficulties are apparent to all who look at them...I just pray that we can all be a little better at "seeing" others, rather than just "looking" at them:)


No comments:

Post a Comment