Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our FAMILY Playlist

I feel I need to mention the songs listed below on what I thought was MY play list. The other day I scrolled down and noticed some songs that I know I didn't choose. Then I remembered Christine asking everyone what their favorite songs were...so the off-center songs are the choices of our crazy kids. Luckily I am not on the blog long enough to hear them! William's choice "I Believe in a Thing Called Love," is fine, but the others??? Holy Cow. My kids crack me up! I must admit that all of them have a wide range of musical tastes...from oldies to whatever the heck they have listed below. And, if I had a clue how to change them, I probably would...but then again, I did mention to Christine that this was our "family" blog, so I guess we ALL need to be represented. Out voted again!

1 comment:

  1. My playlist would be the same perhaps a little more 80's if I let steve have a choice.

    ReplyDelete