Sunday, February 8, 2009

Life goes on...

I am happy to report that life seems to be getting back to normal. I was a bit worried that I might cry my eyes out today in church...but I kept my emotions in check...for the most part. I did have brief moment during the closing song, " Families Can Be Together Forever". And then there was my lesson in Relief Society...I never seem to get through an entire lesson without choking up. My huge amount of pride in William has overtaken my missing him. He, no doubt, is doing great. I am thrilled for the experiences he will have and for the people he will be able to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to. What an incredible opportunity for him. We will all write William by the end of the day...we're hoping to make that a Sunday tradition. Grant and Garrett each wrote a post card to him...such sweet sentiments they have for their big brother. Life is great and we are blessed!

PS anyone out there who can give me some tips on inserting photos BELOW my posts, I would greatly appreciate it. I cannot seem to figure it out...duh!

1 comment:

  1. Sure, just click on them and drag them down. Unfortunately they only go as far as your box of copy but drag them as far as they'll go, scroll down a bit until you can click on the bottom of the photo and repeat dragging it. I know it seems tedious. If you need more help I can come over.

    ReplyDelete