Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing in the New Year




We aren't big "partiers", we did play Boogle (I kicked Bill and Grant's behinds), then we watched some football, some "Deadliest Catch", some "David Letterman"...in fact, Bill and I were in bed by 11...Christine and Garrett went to the Stake Adult dance and Grant could be heard counting down "3-2-1, Happy New Year!" as he watched the ball drop in Times Square...he's a character! We didn't even pop open some non-alcoholic beverage...such lame folks we are... Bill and I were up early this morning though. Bill had to get to the start line of a Half Marathon he ran...Lucky for him it was local and I could drop him, run to the gym, get home to take a shower and pick up the kids and then make it back to the finish line for a picture or two...usually he drives himself and we end up with no photos (we are too cheap to buy the ones the race promoters put on their websites). Bill is a huge inspiration. What a great way to start the new year! Proud of you Honey. Happy New Year everyone...good luck with all of your resolutions...I think I actually might write some down this year...and I might even keep one or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment