Saturday, January 1, 2011

Road Warriors



A long drive doesn't scare us...especially if BYU football is involved. Bill was thrilled that BYU had won enough games to be "bowl eligible" and the fact that they would be playing within driving distance was a beautiful thing! Christine flew home from college on Thursday and we were on the road mid-day on Friday. Albuquerque or Bust! BYU killed UTEP so the game itself wasn't great, but Bill, Christine and Grant had a great time! Although we all went, I am a "fair weather fan"...and I mean that literally. If the weather is "fair", I am happy to sit in the stands and cheer. If there is a chance of extreme heat or cold...count me out! Garrett and I went to a movie and out to lunch...we were all happy! Some old friends of ours from BYU married housing have a son who is playing for the Cougars...after the game Bill and the kids went down on the field and took some great pictures...I'm not techno-savvy and can't figure how to get them all on...but here are a couple with Braden Brown...one mean offensive lineman:)

No comments:

Post a Comment