Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Holy cow! It's been nearly a YEAR since I last posted.  Thank goodness I've made a few entries in my "old fashioned" regular journal...there will still be some sort of a record of this past year in our family, even when I don't keep this blog updated.  
I find that there are a few blogs I check regularly.  I admire the words used, the sentiments explained, the pictures shared and the experiences I'm able to enjoy, albeit vicariously. I should be making a more consistent effort to do these things for our posterity.  I have had our blog made into books in the past. We have 2 volumes.  It's always fun to leaf through them and share them with family and friends who don't ever read our blog.
I hope to be better at keeping this up to date and rather than go back and try to fill in all of the gaps, I will just move forward...seems like a more doable plan...less overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment